Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Too raw

Im too raw. Thats what they say. Never in my face, maybe they dont want to hurt my feeling. But I think the same. I sing good, they say, I sing beautiful, oh I have the talent, but, there is always a BUT. But this, but that. And Im not trying to say that they are wrong, but my spirit feels discouraged sometimes.

But like I said before, I wont give up, If I do, is like letting my heart die, because music makes my heart beat. I will try again tomorrow. Wow, I was trying to sing a nice song that is very known now, No Air of Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown, I love that song, and sadly I didnt get it right. For a moment I felt frustrated. I felt I wasnt born to sing. I felt so bad. But in my mind there was this voice that was encouraging me to keep on and that voice told me, dont worry you will do better tomorrow.

I wish I sang good and flawless tomorrow, but I know this takes time, effort, practice. And I have what it takes, but I need help. Its been so hard to look for someone who will want to help just because I cared for them. Sometimes in my mind I will feel desperation, but I cant let desperation control me, I have to control it. Im relying in the faith that sustained me before, hoping that soon help will come.

I love music, and I really want to sing, make people happy, take away their tears and draw smiles in their faces. I want this with all my heart. I desire this with fire.

Im just waiting for what I need, and while I wait, I will work for it, and I will never give up, I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: